Friday, August 9, 2013

To Rodgers or Not To Rodgers, That's The Question

So happy that football season is here, like Christmas time for football junkies like myself.  And along with football talk in general, there is of course the all important Fantasy Football.  So to kick off the fantasy football season, I want to pose a question and hope that I get many comments from readers, as I love fantasy football opinions.  This question is about Aaron Rodgers.  

  • How high do you draft Aaron Rodgers this year in fantasy football?

Now of course Aaron Rodgers will go in the first round of all FF drafts.  The question is where?
For example, I pick 3rd in this years' FF draft.  Do you pick Aaron Rodgers at this spot if he is still there?  When I look at all of the "experts" on cbssportline, where I play FF, they all have Aaron Rodgers listed 2nd in QBs behind Drew Brees.  With the porous Green Bay offensive line (which now just lost their best Left Tackle Bulaga for the year to an ACL injury), no running game to speak of, and a hobbled wide receiver core of Cobbs and Jordy.  It just all seems kind of weak.  I'm not saying Aaron Rodgers can't do it, I just think he has nothing around him this year.  For me personally, I just can't take Aaron Rodgers above the 6th or 7th pick.  I would take Peyton Manning and his many weapons ahead of Rodgers.

Let me know your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment