Monday, August 12, 2013

Offensive Line, No Longer Offensive

I never thought I would say this about the Cowboys Offensive line, but they continue to look pretty good.  It's only preseason, but they look good so far.  Couple of comments by Tony Romo and Lance Dunbar is all you need to know that this is not just my opinion:


“I don’t want to get away from here without talking about the offensive line,” Romo said. “There were a couple of times I had all day and we had a sack, an incompletion on those two plays, so that’s going to help us a lot if we’re able to do that.
“That’s different. I know what it’s like to play behind that, and having that ability like they did tonight would be a huge bonus for us.”
Lance Dunbar -- “It’s probably the biggest the holes have ever been,” Dunbar said.

No comments:

Post a Comment