Friday, November 2, 2012

Cowboys Carolina Game

Just a quick mention from a couple of weeks ago - I went to the Cowboys/Panthers game in Charlotte, NC.  I went to one of the tailgate parties.  It was located at the Salty Dog Saloon.  It was operated by one of my friends' family.  Awesome tailgate party.  The Panther fans were all very nice and accommodating, even though I had on my DeMarco Murray Jersey.  We drank (including a couple of shots) and ate tons of food.  Big thanks out to Tyler and his cousin for letting a Cowboy fan crash the Panther tailgate party.  We then headed over to the stadium which was across the street.  Very quick and easy to get into the stadium.  Much easier than Cowboys Stadium.  Once inside, we were at about the 10 yard line in the upper section.  But even though the seats weren't great, we had a great view of the game.  The stadium is pretty small, so I don't think there is really a bad seat in the house.  Great, exciting game with of course a Cowboy win in the end.  But it was pretty much two really bad teams playing each other.  I was amazed at the number of Cowboys fans in the stadium, particularly the section I was sitting in.  Seemed as those my friends..Tyler, Tim and Drew were the only Panthers fans sitting in that section so it felt like a Cowboys home game.  Great fun, Great Friends and Great Game.

No comments:

Post a Comment