Thursday, July 25, 2013

As Sergeant Schultz would say... "I know NOTHING!"

If you haven't watched Jason Garrett's opening address to the team, then you should now...Here....
If you have watched it, you know what I mean, when I say Jason has these guys trained on how to navigate the media.  After being asked about his engagement to Hulk Hogan's daughter, Costa answered with:
“We just got engaged, but my focus right now is really on training camp and doing my best for the team.”
Great answer Phil.  I noticed the same type of constraint last night while watching the Michael Irvin interview with Dez Bryant on NFL Network.  Dez kept the answers simple and on point, paraphrasing for Dez..... "we're working hard to make the team better".

Keep it up Cowboys Players, you know the media is always out to paint the Cowboys in a negative light - that's both local and national media.

No comments:

Post a Comment