Thursday, July 25, 2013

Romo to Follow Garrett as Offensive Coordinator

Apparently Romo wants to follow in the footsteps of Jason Garrett, and after playing football as QB, become an offensive coordinator.  And who knows, after that possibly head coach (that's my comment, not Romo's).  Here's a quick hit from Dallas Morning News:


Romo wants to coach: Jerry Jones wanted Tony Romo to get more involved in the offense this off-season, and apparently Romo has taken to it like a fish to water. In fact, Jones revealed that his quarterback now has aspirations of becoming a coordinator one day. “[Romo] told me, ‘When I’m through playing ball, I want to be an offensive coordinator One of the biggest shame things for me is that I may never have gotten to call my own plays. I think I’m a heck of an offensive coordinator,’ ” Jones said.

No comments:

Post a Comment